* To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
* To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
* To speed up your searches.
* To recognise you when you return to our site.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate statystical information (also called "analytics"). This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
To learn more about the choices that advertisers provide generally for individuals to influence how information about their online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services is collected and used, visit the Network Advertising Initiative at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp,
the Digital Advertising Alliance at http://www.aboutads.info/
or the European Digital Advertising Alliance at http://youronlinechoices.eu/.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies, as well you can opt out cookies from third parties through the following links:
- Google https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Google AdWords AdSense remarketing: ihttp://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/ads/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, certain parts of our website may not operate as efficiently as they would if cookies were enabled.